Spend $100 and receive FREE shipping
Shipping and Returns
Sheiban Jewelers provides fast, secured, and complimentary processing and shipping on all items purchased from SheibanJewelers.com. All items are fully insured and secured during the shipping process, with signature required upon delivery. Any item or order over $1,500 will be shipped with complimentary Priority Mail Express (1 to 2 day shipping guaranteed by USPS). Items and orders under $1,500 will be shipped Priority Mail, with the option to upgrade to Priority Mail Express for an additional fee. Shipping time is exclusive of time for processing of orders. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Custom items are hand-crafted to meet the specifications you request, and may, as a result, take 2 to 6 weeks to custom make before processing for shipping. Examples of custom design times include, but are not limited to, Tacori engagement rings and wedding bands (2 to 3 weeks) and Verragio engagement rings and wedding bands (4 to 6 weeks). Return shipping must be authorized in advance and must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Procurement of RA Number and cost of shipping is the responsibility of customer.
Online Return Policy
Items purchased from the Site may be returned or exchanged within Thirty (30) days from the date of shipment. Merchandise must be unused, unworn, unaltered, and in the original condition accompanied by the original packaging, instructions, and warranty documents. Online purchases cannot be returned to a store location.
This policy refers to online purchases only, and is not applicable to in-store purchases. For in-store purchases, please refer to the in-store Return Policy.
The Thirty (30) day Return Policy is void, and items cannot be returned, if Sheiban Jewelers determines, in its sole discretion, any reason or reasons exist that void the Return Policy, including but not limited to the following:
• If the item is set in a Semi-Mounting by anyone other than Sheiban Jewelers
• If the item has been worn
• If the item is a special order or custom design
• If the item is custom made
• If the item is altered in any way, including but not limited to sizing of watches or rings
• If the item is custom engraved
• If the item has been changed in any way
• If the item became damaged or defective after delivery
• If the item is returned from an international location
• If the item is purchased in funds other than United States Dollars
• If the item is purchased as part of our Trade-Up Program
• If the item is a custom order engagement ring or wedding band sold by Sheiban Jewelers but made by outside manufacturers, including but not limited to Tacori, Verragio, Simon G, Michael M, Elma Gil, JB Star, or Christopher Designs.
Please call 440-238-0616 to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Items will not be accepted for return without a RA Number. You are responsible for payment of any return shipping. You are responsible for securing, sealing, and properly packaging the item for safe, damage-free return. Any damage incurred during return shipping is at your risk and at your loss. Sheiban Jewelers is not responsible for damage incurred to items during, before, or as the result of return shipping or packaging.
Return items must be addressed to:
Sheiban Jewelers, Inc.
Attn: Online Returns
16938 Pearl Rd.
Strongsville, Ohio 44136